How to open Run dialog box in Windows10: The Windows Run command box is a much-neglected feature that gives very fast access to documents, folders, programs, and other resources.
This guide will show you different ways to open the Run dialog box.
Continue reading the easy ways to open the Run dialog box.
[Picture1: Run dialog box]
Method 1: Use the [Windows] + [R] Keyboard shortcut
This method is universal in all versions of Windows, shortcut key for run, and it is also the fastest. Press simultaneously the Windows and R keys on your keyboard (Picture2) to display the Run dialog box(Picture1).
[Picture2: Windows + R keyboard]
Method 2: Use Search bar
- Start typing run in the search box on the left side of the Windows 10 taskbar
- When the Run (Desktop app) appears in the search results, click on it to launch Run.
[Picture3: Search bar with run]
Method 3: Using [Windows] + [X] keyboard shortcut
Simultaneously press Windows and X key to open the power user menu, from which you can select the Run to open the ‘Run dialog box’.
[Picture4: Power user menu with run]
Method 4: Through the start menu
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the Windows 10 desktop or pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Click “All apps” , click “Windows System”, and then click the “Run” to open it.
[Picture5: Start menu with run]
Method 5: Through task manager
- Open task manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc on keyboard simultaneously.
- Once you open the task manager click the “File” option on the left corner and select “Run new task” to get the Run box Windows 10.
[Picture6: Task manager with run]
Please leave the command below for related queries. We will do our best to help you. Have a Great Time ahead…